Sunday, August 05, 2007

Headscratching moment

I decided to try to read an article that was the transcription of a channeler. Part of it addressed how global warming may not be so bad after all. I was intrigued, given that they've been predicting all kinds of dire consequences for the past 25 years or so. That somehow the global warming phenomenon will trigger us to take better care of the earth.
Then I read about micro-magic, and about how you can possibly merge with a tree. Wow, how cool, I've always loved trees! Who doesn't -- they are so wise and so green! Anyway this is what the channeled spirit said:
For example, how do you know that a part of you may actually not be, or be, the tree that is near your home? Or is it possible that a portion of who and what you are is also experiencing tree, and how would that possibly add to the language of your Being, and thus, add to the definition of who and what you are. You also make a very clear distinction between who and what you are and your dream self. But what if the apparently distinct separateness is not as distinct or separate as you've assumed? Does this make sense?


It was about language more than magic, but I just had to share. I am so sleep-deprived it isn't funny, so maybe tomorrow, I will see it differently. But right now it seems really cool.

2 comments:

Friendstacy said...

I am in the process of becoming one with my dream self. It's really an amazing experience, and I'd love to share it with you. some big things are happening to me, if only in my head....??? I made a new friend, only I've known her forever, much like you, sister of my heart.

http://www.onthewingsofadove.net/

Jen-Jen said...

Wow, what a trip! You might also like these sites:
http://mamamojo.co.za/
http://adventuresinshamanism.wordpress.com/